The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Heritage Shaving Brushes

Maryland998

"TSC's Spice Trader"
Veteran
Was curious if any of you had seen this company. They are making reproductions of classic shaving brushes. Dubl Duck, C-mon,Merit etc.
Stumbled on them when looking for other things. Looks like they have them with badger, boar and synthetic knots.
[Image: HgZpWTk.jpg]

Attn: @BarberDave @Spider
This is my first CEC post of 2021
Fluffy

I had two of them early last year, traded them for something else I had to have (it never ends). If you’re going for that vintage look, they’re hard to beat. The only thing that sucks is availability is hit and miss. The really iconic ones will fly off the shelves pretty fast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That where I saw them Dave. So yes. Their website is under construction looks like. But they look nice. Rabbit hole is right. I'm always here to help enable.

I’ve been on the cusp of getting a brush from them for quite a while. Just have to unload some stuff I don’t get along with too well first. Problem is I can’t get myself to post the stuff for sale. 😂 This is the same guy that got screwed over bringing a Gibbs replica to life. I’m 99% sure he is still working on getting the Gibbs going. 🤞

I had two of them early last year, traded them for something else I had to have (it never ends). If you’re going for that vintage look, they’re hard to beat. The only thing that sucks is availability is hit and miss. The really iconic ones will fly off the shelves pretty fast.

What knots did you have? I'm interested in the "gel boar" and their badger knot. Just curious of your review of them.

What knots did you have? I'm interested in the "gel boar" and their badger knot. Just curious of your review of them.

I got mine from Maggard so they both had SHD knots. The knots are (usually) unique to the vendor. SHDs are some of the better performing knots I have in my stash so I doubt if you’ll be disappointed.

I’ve seen several of their brushes. But none that I’m terribly interested in as I have all the vintage brushes I want for much cheaper. But I head that are also working on a version of the Gibbs Razor .... not sure the status on that.

I
Was curious if any of you had seen this company. They are making reproductions of classic shaving brushes. Dubl Duck, C-mon,Merit etc.
Stumbled on them when looking for other things. Looks like they have them with badger, boar and synthetic knots.
[Image: HgZpWTk.jpg]

Attn: @BarberDave @Spider
This is my first CEC post of 2021
Fluffy
@MarkB don't you have some of their stuff ??

I’ve been on the cusp of getting a brush from them for quite a while. Just have to unload some stuff I don’t get along with too well first. Problem is I can’t get myself to post the stuff for sale. 😂 This is the same guy that got screwed over bringing a Gibbs replica to life. I’m 99% sure he is still working on getting the Gibbs going. 🤞
Well isn't that "s" thread where we put what we want to get rid of 😜 😈 it stands for sale right and not that bad word!!!! Lol...

Back