The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Heritage Hall Soaps

mrdoug

"TSC's Shave Sales Deal Finder"
Went to my usual haunts this morning to check out new stock. When I got to the Razor Company I noticed they had a series of new soaps in stock from a company called Heritage Hall. 3oz for $9.99.

I found the companies website (Heritage Hill Shave Company) and took a look around. They have some sort of business relationship with Rockwell. All of the products seem to have a historic US founder Theme. Finally, there is a blurb on their main page about donations to some veteran foundation:

HIDDEN BATTLES FOUNDATION
Five percent of your purchase will go to the Hidden Battles Foundation for mental health treatment of veterans and law enforcement heroes.

I have no clue how good they are. Might try one at some point. Figured I'd share what I found, thought.
a74556ae58efbff11d9cc370f708ff97.jpg

I saw them pop up on the gram a couple of days ago. I've read good things, but I've done a damn fine job of cutting back on my shaving spending.

I hear ya. I'm in the same boat... Or I'm trying to be. Lol.

Good to hear they have positive reception. With a noble sounding charity, you tend to root for them to have a product that can garner followers and actually do some good.

I am going to keep them on the radar, only because I like charity sales. Still, I'm not trying to buy anything right now. Emphasis on try, lol. You'll probably see me in the 'what are you anxiously awaiting' thread by sundown. šŸ¤£

Back