The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Hello!

A little more about me..
  • I'm north of 50yo.
  • Married to my first love whom I met when I was 15yo.
  • US Navy Veteran
  • Avid griller and smoker
  • Freemason (Past Master @ Norther Lodge 278)
  • Avid shooter (firearm of choice: Beretta 96 in .40 S&W)
  • Musician: Play bass guitar mainly but also play some piano / keyboard and guitar. In two bands currently; a Country band that does a blend of old and new country and classic rock and blues and a Progressive Rock / Fusion project

Welcome Mark! Glad you could join us.

Whatare some of your favorite shave items right now?

Welcome aboard!

A little more about me..
  • I'm north of 50yo.
  • Married to my first love whom I met when I was 15yo.
  • US Navy Veteran
  • Avid griller and smoker
  • Freemason (Past Master @ Norther Lodge 278)
  • Avid shooter (firearm of choice: Beretta 96 in .40 S&W)
  • Musician: Play bass guitar mainly but also play some piano / keyboard and guitar. In two bands currently; a Country band that does a blend of old and new country and classic rock and blues and a Progressive Rock / Fusion project
Wow, I think you might be over qualified for this group.:unsure:

Welcome Mark! Glad you could join us.

Whatare some of your favorite shave items right now?
Right now? I've been branching out and trying some of the artisan soaps lately; Stirling soaps, Noble Otter, RazoRock & CBL are all stand-outs

Just picked up one of the Stirling brand "High Mountain White" badger brushed (Chinese I'm sure) which is fantastic. Big brush! 24mm x 57mm. Holds a lot of water and very soft

IMG-2424.jpg

Digging the Clubman Reserve splashes too, especially the above pictured "Whiskey Woods".

Back