The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Hello from the UK

Welcome to The Cadre, Guts!

Lots of things to explore and get involved with around here. Including (but not limited to):

Artisan Vendors and Hobbyists

Shave Journals and VLOGs

Bi-weekly Zoom calls

Bingo Games

Christmas Card Exchange

And our Annual TSC CON meetup!

As you learn to navigate the site, don't hesitate to Ask ME or any of the other Concierge, if you have any questions.
Be sure to review the Terms of Use

1669239747706.gif
Interested in straights? You’ve found the right place!

Are you thinking about picking up a new or vintage straight razor?

Glad to help with anything you may need. We are always looking for new converts to the dark side.

Welcome!
I’m new here too. I’ve been using straight razors since 2014 and dabbled with DE occasionally. I’m waiting on a Merkur Progress adjustable DE. I hope it gets here soon.
What DE do you reach for the most?

Thanks for the welcomes everyone!

What DE do you reach for the most?

I got my first DE razor from a subscription I joined a number of years back, they introduced me to it and I haven't looked back since!

I have since bought a cheap adjustable off Ebay, that I like, but I often find myself going back to the original razor I got in that subscription.

Thanks for the welcomes everyone!

I got my first DE razor from a subscription I joined a number of years back, they introduced me to it and I haven't looked back since!

I have since bought a cheap adjustable off Ebay, that I like, but I often find myself going back to the original razor I got in that subscription.
Welcome. Glad to see you here.

Sent from my SM-A526U using Tapatalk

Hi everyone

Glad to join forum. I have been using a DE razor for a number of years now and I'm starting to think about trying out a straight.

Looking forward to getting to know you all
Hey, welcome here and fellow newbie to straights myself.

The only piece of advise I can provide so far is....loose the fear and shave on!!!!

Enviado desde mi M2006C3LG mediante Tapatalk

Back