The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Hello from Philadelphia, PA

Angelo85

Shave Member
Hi my name is Angelo. I’ve been wet shaving since September 2016 and loving everything about this hobby. I live in and am from Philadelphia, PA. I have my own YouTube channel called “Wet Shaving With Angelo” Where I post a new video about 1 or more videos every week. I love using both vintage and modern shave gear; though I’m more favorable of vintage shave stuff. I have a very massive shave collection. About 70+ DE razors and goodness knows how many soaps and aftershaves; as well as a couple dozen brushes (all synthetic) and thousands of DE blades stored in a carrying case for storage. I’m happy to be a new member of The Shaving Cadre. Thank you for letting me join.

Welcome, Angelo. I'm sure @NurseDave is gonna be thrilled that he won't have to persuade you to make videos. 🤣

There's a VLOG section somewhere around here, and there's a new member PIF that I'm sure somebody will link at some point if I don't immediately follow up with it. Take a look around, don't be shy. We're all a little crazy here. 🤪

Welcome to the Cadre! Jump right in and we have a section for vlogs if you to check that out

Angelo, moved to the South back in 1986 from Levittown just outside Philly. Was up in June for a Steak sandwich dual of Geno's and Pat's. Welcome on the Crazy Train here at the Cadre. You're welcome to join the pif for new members but sounds like none would be new stuff to you. Please start your own VLOG in that section so I can start watching your videos. Again a Big Welcome !!!!

Yay, another V-Log shaver! Welcome Angelo! What’s your favorite shaving stuff currently?
My favorite shave items are as follows.
Razors: my grandfather’s 48-50 Gillette Super Speed, Gillette Heritage, Schick Platinum and PAA The Flight DOC.
Blades: Voskhod, anything Rapira, Zaza, Supermax Blue Diamond titanium coated
Brushes: Rich Man Shaving Black Widow, PAA Atomic Rocket and Heritage Collection Shaving replica Ever-Ready 200.
Soaps: Shulton Old Spice, almost anything PAA, B&M Leviathan, Stirling Haverford, anything Razorock
aftershaves: MEM English Leather, Shulton Old Spice & OS Musk, Pinaud Clubman, Faberge Brut and Hai Karate as well as almost all the vintage Avon aftershaves.

My favorite shave items are as follows.
Razors: my grandfather’s 48-50 Gillette Super Speed, Gillette Heritage, Schick Platinum and PAA The Flight DOC.
Blades: Voskhod, anything Rapira, Zaza, Supermax Blue Diamond titanium coated
Brushes: Rich Man Shaving Black Widow, PAA Atomic Rocket and Heritage Collection Shaving replica Ever-Ready 200.
Soaps: Shulton Old Spice, almost anything PAA, B&M Leviathan, Stirling Haverford, anything Razorock
aftershaves: MEM English Leather, Shulton Old Spice & OS Musk, Pinaud Clubman, Faberge Brut and Hai Karate as well as almost all the vintage Avon aftershaves.
Wow, great list!

Back