The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Hello from Pennsylvania

Hey Josh! Great to see you here! We have a good number of vloggers here. And journals, you name it, we probably got it!
Hey Rich! I’m happy to be here. Looking forward to contributing to the vlogs. I just have read the rules. I don’t want to violate any of them with my first post. I’ll probably do a video for the Cadre only at first just to introduce myself. Thanks for the warm welcome. I’ve been watching some the other vloggers and enjoying the content.

I think I’ve seen most of your vlogs and I believe they all comply and it’s cool you watch you change up your look Clean shaven with hair, beard and bald all clear and in between. We are self policing so if somethings not cool, one of the guys will help you out. I think there are kids learning to shave watching us, so that’s how I guide my posts. Like they are in my shave den watching me. You are already quite conversational. Perfect!

I think I’ve seen most of your vlogs and I believe they all comply and it’s cool you watch you change up your look Clean shaven with hair, beard and bald all clear and in between. We are self policing so if somethings not cool, one of the guys will help you out. I think there are kids learning to shave watching us, so that’s how I guide my posts. Like they are in my shave den watching me. You are already quite conversational. Perfect!
Thank you Rich. I appreciate the feedback. I enjoy making vlogs and looking forward to sharing them with the cadre. 👍

Back