The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Hello from Pennsylvania

Thank you Dave! I enjoy you YouTube channel.
Thank you Sir. Just a place to be able to post them here. I will watch yours if you post them here in the VLOG thread. It's all I keep up with these days. Start your own there. Where in PA ? Grew up in Levittown myself till I moved to TN in 1986

Last edited:
I li
Thank you Sir. Just a place to be able to post them here. I will watch yours if you post them here in the VLOG thread. It's all I keep up with these days. Start your own there. Where in PA ? Grew up in Levittown myself till I moved to TN in 1986
I live in Perkiomenville Pa. I grew up in Cental Bucks country.

Super happy to see you here @Shootin The Shave (Josh) ! We are just a humble group of guys that like to shave as well as other things. I think you will find that this is the most inviting group of people on the interwebz. We have quite a few people from PA here. My wife is from Western PA herself! Welcome to TSC!
Hey! Thank you for the warm welcome! What part of western PA are you from? I’m looking forward to interacting, meeting everyone in the Cadre. I’m already enjoying it👍.

Hey! Thank you for the warm welcome! What part of western PA are you from? I’m looking forward to interacting, meeting everyone in the Cadre. I’m already enjoying it👍.
I'm not actually from PA (though I absolutely would love to live there one day), but my wife is from a little place called Transfer. It's about an hour and a half north of Pittsburgh and about the same distance south of Erie. It's right along the Ohio border.

Back