The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Hello from PA

Thats some nice gear and yes, we are pretty much all addicts here.
Ordered some LNHC After shave balm great stuff! Ordered the Doc Holiday & Unscented. Realized after it was a limited run. No shave soap. Would you know anyone on the form who would be willing to trade or swap for some Doc Holiday. Great scent!

Ordered some LNHC After shave balm great stuff! Ordered the Doc Holiday & Unscented. Realized after it was a limited run. No shave soap. Would you know anyone on the form who would be willing to trade or swap for some Doc Holiday. Great scent!
Have you contacted Lisa? She might make some more for you.

Have you contacted Lisa? She might make some more for you.
I contacted Lisa. I'll need 4 to 5 other people to order some Doc Holiday and she would make it. She has to order the material for the soap and one tub isn't worth it.

@DEMan just order 4 tubs! That’s how we roll around here, lol!

But seriously, start a thread for the effort. I don’t think it’ll be hard to come up with a few others......

Welcome to TSC Mr. DEMan, glad you joined up! Sit back, kick back, & enjoy! Hope you join in, we like to have a good time 'round these parts.

Back