The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Hello from Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, USA

Chappy

Shave Newbie
Hello all! Been wet shaving about 2-1/2 years even though I am 67 years old. Anything before this using either a cartridge or even an electric razor always irritated me so I rarely shaved and wore some kind of beard most of my life. During COVID I started wet shaving and the first year was definitely a learning curve. Finally I figured out what works for me and now it is my Zen time. Look forward to meeting all of you, learning, and maybe offering a little advice as I can.

Welcome to The Cadre!

Lots to see, read, and get involved with here. We're much more than just a wet shaving forum. I'm here for the camaraderie more than anything else. We have so much fun. In addition to the traditional SOTD type posts, we also have a lot of Shave VLOGers, we have a section of Shaving Journals, host bi-weekly Zoom Calls, play Forum Bingo bi-monthly, bi-monthly “fantasy” sumo contest, host an annual Holiday Gift and Card exchange, and so much more.

Aside from Shaving, we’re also into pipes, cigars, coffee, watches, guns, cars, astronomy, fitness, food, alcohol, pets, beekeeping, gardening, music, movies, and just about any other hobby out there. If you don’t see a thread already about a hobby you’re interested in…. start one!

Welcome to the best forum on the internet.

If you have any questions or need any help, check with one of the Concierges....we're always ready to help.

Back