The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Hello from NYC

CBL is amazing. At the top of my list!

And shavettes aren’t as hard as they seem. Go slow and they are pretty easy to learn. If you’d like to try some DE blade shavettes, let me know. I have some out on loan, and you can try them out next if you want.
Thanks Spider! I will let you know when I’m ready to try the shavettes. I didn’t know they made them for DE blades. I do have some SE AC blades for my Paradigm SE so if I can use those I could go either way. And I am going to check out CBL today, as if I didn’t have enough shaving soaps already!

Thanks Spider! I will let you know when I’m ready to try the shavettes. I didn’t know they made them for DE blades.
There are shavettes that take all kinds of different blades.

Like I said, my DE shavettes are out on loan, so when he is done, he can send them to you if you want to try them.

There are shavettes that take all kinds of different blades.

Like I said, my DE shavettes are out on loan, so when he is done, he can send them to you if you want to try them.
Yep, let me know and I can speed things up

Back