The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Hello from Michigan

Southeast side of the state around the US-23 and M-59 area. How about you?
Yes, I'm familiar with the area. I believe Eric @Smattayu is from the Flint area, so pretty close to your neck of the woods.

I grew up in southwest Michigan and we currently live in Grand Rapids. My wife has family on the east side (Birmingham), but we definitely prefer the west. Glad to have another Michigander!

Welcome to the Cadre!

Former Michigander myself..... raised in a small town outside of Grand Rapids.

Southeast side of the state around the US-23 and M-59 area. How about you?
Yes, I'm familiar with the area. I believe Eric @Smattayu is from the Flint area, so pretty close to your neck of the woods.

I grew up in southwest Michigan and we currently live in Grand Rapids. My wife has family on the east side (Birmingham), but we definitely prefer the west. Glad to have another Michigander!

Welcome to the Cadre, @BadgerFiend! Come on in and make yourself at home. I do indeed reside in Flint, so not too far from you at all.

Welcome to the Cadre, @BadgerFiend! Come on in and make yourself at home. I do indeed reside in Flint, so not too far from you at all.
30-45 min from me... was just up there this past weekend at Huckleberry railroad with the kids.... I also use to sell a TON of gear to the guitar center in Flint since having kids.... shaving is the only hobby I have time for since I “have to do to.”

30-45 min from me... was just up there this past weekend at Huckleberry railroad with the kids.... I also use to sell a TON of gear to the guitar center in Flint since having kids.... shaving is the only hobby I have time for since I “have to do to.”
I've heard about the Huckleberry Railroad, and have thought about taking the nieces and nephews there at some point. I was at the 1200 building in Pontiac for most of Monday, advocating for someone to enter the program where I work.

I've heard about the Huckleberry Railroad, and have thought about taking the nieces and nephews there at some point. I was at the 1200 building in Pontiac for most of Monday, advocating for someone to enter the program where I work.
I worked in Pontiac for 7 years, St. Joe’s Hospital... transferred to a better location a few years ago. Small world.

Back