The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Hello from Michigan

BadgerFiend

Sr. Shave Member
First Responder
Former member of another popular forum that featured many members here... glad to see many familiar faces (most wont know me since I wasn’t too social yet I recognize many here). Traditional wet shaving since 2015 and going strong. 💪

Welcome to the Cadre! What's your normal/preferred setup?
I’m assuming shave setup.... various Simpson’s best Badger, Merkur 34c (recently acquired a few new razors but they do not quite stand up to the tried and true), WSP Formula T is my top tier soap, although I like T&H cream and shave sticks like La Toja and Palmolive, followed by a matching aftershave scent +/- balm, but usually so this time of the year.

Great to have you hear, glad you found us. I think you’ll find the place is quite friendly with a lot of opportunity to get involved...or just hang out.

Thanks for finding us and Welcome to TSC! I think you will find that this is one of the best group of wet shavers on the Inter-Webz!

Back