The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Hello fellow wet shavers

Thank you sir. I will be in contact with you soon about having you make me a brush or two. You make some awesome looking brushes.
Happy shaves

Do we have another TSC brush in the making?

Do we have another TSC brush in the making?

Right now I am thinking I might want one of the hybrid brushes he makes.

This one looks awesome maybe something similar to this or maybe the ones that are more clear on the bottom. I will get in touch with Eric some time soon when he gets back from vacation.
Happy shaves

Thank you sir. I will be in contact with you soon about having you make me a brush or two. You make some awesome looking brushes.
Happy shaves

Thanks! I look forward to your message. I can PM you the website that I order my blanks from if you'd like to pick one out from there.

Thanks! I look forward to your message. I can PM you the website that I order my blanks from if you'd like to pick one out from there.
I think you should post that for us all to see. Might help entice some orders!

That would be great sir, I appreciate that.
You do exceptional work. Look forward to hearing from you.
Happy shaves

Welcome to the Cadre there amigo. Just an excellent group of Gents here that promote a great atmosphere. Looking forward to your posts and contributions. ✌

Welcome to the Cadre there amigo. Just an excellent group of Gents here that promote a great atmosphere. Looking forward to your posts and contributions.
270c.png

Thanks Gus, I agree lots of great guys here. I am enjoying the Cadre.
Happy shaves

Back