The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Hello fellow wet shavers

Hi
My name is Jason and I have been wet shaving since 2015 and I love it. I look forward to learning more about this hobby and hopefully help others along the way. I was invited by Dave in KY thanks Dave. Hope everyone is well.
Happy shaves
SMURF

Dave racking up the kil- I mean brownie points!

Big welcome Jason! What kind of gear/software do you like right now?

Welcome to the Cadre! We are happy to have you aboard!!!

Right now my favorite razors are the Timeless Ti 95 scalloped bar, Karve E and RR wunderbar. Software wise, favorite soaps Mike's, WK and Stirling and aftershave, Stirling, Fine and Mickey Lee Soapworks. I love almost anything citrus.
Happy shaves
SMURF

Right now my favorite razors are the Timeless Ti 95 scalloped bar, Karve E and RR wunderbar. Software wise, favorite soaps Mike's, WK and Stirling and aftershave, Stirling, Fine and Mickey Lee Soapworks. I love almost anything citrus.
Happy shaves
SMURF

Very nice!

I tell you what, that Dave In Kentucky is a mighty fine guy. If he invited you the YOU must be ok too. I think you’ll find The Shaving Cadre to be a great place to be.

Welcome to the Cadre Jason and glad you are here. Jason inquired about a couple brushes I had he liked the look of and now he'll need to get with Eric when he figures out what he wants.

Welcome to TSC Jason! And I don't care what the everyone else says about him...that Dave from the Bluegrass state is an okay guy!
1f60b.png

Welcome to TSC Jason! And I don't care what the everyone else says about him...that Dave from the Bluegrass state is an okay guy!
1f60b.png
Meh, he'll do in a pinch. He just wants people to come meet the great group of guys here that he enjoys and the awesome community getting built!!

Welcome to the Cadre Jason and glad you are here. Jason inquired about a couple brushes I had he liked the look of and now he'll need to get with Eric when he figures out what he wants.
Thanks again Dave for the invite, you invited me earlier when I sold you the Karve C plate but I forgot about it. Glad to be here now.
Happy shaves my friend
SMURF

Back