The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

hello everyone..

brit

Sr. Shave Member
hello everyone, my name is gary .i have been a vintage gillette enthusiast and user since late 2016 after 30+ years of carts..thought i would check out this fine forum..i look forward to sharing and learning.thank you for having me here..:)

Bonjour, Gary. You are now aware of exactly how much French I remember from the four years I spent learning it in high school. Jump in and try not to let @Dave in KY give you a second name.

Welcome Gary! Glad you decided to pipe in!

What’s your favorite setup currently?

Super excited to have you here Gary @brit ! I am sure your knowledge of vintage Gillettes will be the perfect accompaniment to our humble spot on the interwebs. Jump in a conversation...we are dying to here what you know! Welcome to TSC!

Welcome. We are get to have you here. Pull up a chair and jump right in

3 piece new deluxe and platinum blades..most of my gillettes are british, rockets,flat bottom techs ,and i am a huge rfb new fan..love the aristocrats as well..really like new sc.
Sounds like you are a man of great taste!

3 piece new deluxe and platinum blades..most of my gillettes are british, rockets,flat bottom techs ,and i am a huge rfb new fan..love the aristocrats as well..really like new sc.
Some of the best vintage gear around. The aristocrat performs wonderfully. I don’t have the rocket but I understand it’s very similar to the 1940’s super speed, a very good razor.
Good stuff

Back