The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

hello cadre

novicewetshaver

Sr. Shave Member
i realized i never introduced myself. i would like to say hello and i have enjoying the cadre so far. I joined the cadre after watching barberdaves video. they were extremely imformative and the cadre has been very helpful in giving me pointers and tips on wetshaving, much more so than that other site i was on. i joined B&B when i first got into this hobby but i prefer this site much better. I started my wetshaving journey about 4 years ago after my great granfather pased away and i got all his old wetshaving which consisted of an old gillette slim adjustable an old spice shaving mug and some old soap i have no idea what it was. Even though i have been at this wetshaving hobby for about four years i still feel very much like a newbie. When i started shaving when i was younger i was using a cart and that canned goo stuff up until i was about 20 years old, then i gave up on shaving all together. i have really taking a liking to the hobby and hope to learn much more from all you guys on the forums. the vidoes that nursedave and barberdave do are quite informative as well as hiliarous sometimes.
i take care of my grandmother and her cousin as well as my mother and father, we are getting ready to move out of the city and i cant wait for that. My other intrestes include fountain pens, knife sharpening, cooking, and video games, but lately alot of the video games that are coming out right know havent really been able to catch my attention, i think it might be time for me to leave that hobby :( Other hobbies i would like to get into would be cigars and whiskey, its something i have been thinking about getting into for some time know. thanks again cadre, happy to be apart of the site

Back