The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Hello All!

My name is Charles. I'm really old. I don't have a beard, because if I did I wouldn't get to shave as much. I like to shave.

I no longer feel tempted to buy soaps or blades. But I have a problem with razors. The problem isn't that I have too many of them. If I thought I had too many, I wouldn't buy more. The problem is my perception that I have too few.

I'm happy to be here.

Too many... My mind does not understand what you are saying lol!

Welcome to the Cadre. Happy to have you here! If you have any questions reach out.

BrickHud said:
My name is Charles. I'm really old. I don't have a beard, because if I did I wouldn't get to shave as much. I like to shave.

I no longer feel tempted to buy soaps or blades. But I have a problem with razors. The problem isn't that I have too many of them. If I thought I had too many, I wouldn't buy more. The problem is my perception that I have too few.

I'm happy to be here.

Welcome Charles, enjoy the ride

Welcome on!

I've tried to stay under 8 soaps so they could all be potentially used at least once every couple weeks. So far so good...I sure am missing out on a lot though..

Welcome to TSC Charles!

No such thing as too many or much shaving gear IHMO!
1f60f.png

Welcome aboard. I understand your desire for more razors, there are just so many cool ones to have.

Welcome to TSC Charles! I thought I had too many razors once, but I was completely mistaken. Fortunately I had some friends around to correct me.

I found that I needed more razors, but was woefully under stocked in brushes and soaps too!

Welcome to TSC, Charles!

I seem to have the same perception problem with razors as you do. I have a whole pile of vintage and otherwise. (Maybe shaving soap for me is another perception problem
1f603.png
)

Welcome Charles. Seems that every time I sell off a bunch of razors because I think I have too many, I end up buying more than I got rid of, and every time I take a razor off my list of unobtaniums, another one mysteriously appears on the list. Such is life. Enjoy your stay, you're among friends. ;-)

Back