The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Groomatorium moving sale

Holy Moley!!

I jumped on that. Insane prices for T&S and Myrsol!

A lot of really good stuff! Can't do it now as I have really over spent the last few weeks.

For all you GTB guys...I think I saw some tubs in there for about $6.00.

For all you GTB guys...I think I saw some tubs in there for about $6.00.
What a rip off!!!!
1f602.png

Ugh. Had 2 Myrsol bottles in the cart before signing in, then the page glitched out for an hour. When I was finally able to get back on...poof, all the Myrsol was sold out.

I got in on some stuff, but bummed my T&S I had in my cart were gone by the time I checked out.

I got some Myrsol hair tonic I have been considering and a tub of the $6 GTB (mine is almost gone and I happen to really like the scent). The prices on the Myrsol were indeed fantastic.

I think Ron is making a great move getting out of that brick and mortar. I really liked being able to walk in and see a massive collection but he deserves to keep more of what he earns.

I think Ron is making a great move getting out of that brick and mortar. I really liked being able to walk in and see a massive collection but he deserves to keep more of what he earns.

For those who don’t know, like me, what is going on? I assumed they were moving to a new location, and wanted to reduce inventory.

For those who don’t know, like me, what is going on? I assumed they were moving to a new location, and wanted to reduce inventory.

According to Facebook it appears he is moving from California to Ohio I believe. I could have the new state wrong.

Chad is right, he is moving from a large storefront in California to Ohio. Not only does California make it much harder to do business he says only %15 of his business was/is walk in and that doesn't justify the expense.

He says he will be packing up and moving most of his products but the ones he placed on sale are no longer going to be sold by him so he doesn't want to move them.

From what I saw he has a fairly large inventory but nothing that couldn't be moved easily. What strikes me as being more difficult is moving his raw product equipment and shelving. If I am not mistaken he has a large format printer and he buys in bulk so he may have one or more pallets of raw materials to deal with.

As much as I detest the Buckeye State (sorry Rich), it is a great place for a business. Much lower taxes than Cali and many other states. I hope it works out for him. Groomatorium has really blazed a Wet Shaving trail these past few years. Anyone know exactly where in Ohio he is setting up?

As much as I detest the Buckeye State (sorry Rich), it is a great place for a business. Much lower taxes than Cali and many other states. I hope it works out for him. Groomatorium has really blazed a Wet Shaving trail these past few years. Anyone know exactly where in Ohio he is setting up?

I'm not sure but hopefully when he gets settled and opens his vendor status here, he'll tell us............

Update = Greenville, OH. It's in the middle of nowhere, but the rent is cheap. 4 hours from me....

I'm not sure but hopefully when he gets settled and opens his vendor status here, he'll tell us............

Update = Greenville, OH. It's in the middle of nowhere, but the rent is cheap. 4 hours from me....

Road Trip!

I just got an email from Rob, saying there was a glitch in their inventory system, and two of the T&S soaps I ordered, were already out of stock when they went to fill my order.

Bummer. At least I got one new soap out of it.

Back