The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Greetings!

So what kind of shave gear are you in to Tony?

I am pretty settled on Simpson Wee Scott and a Wide Waist Mighty Midget with a Type G Injector. Simple tastes in that regard. Aftershaves and tonics are my rabbit hole. My goto soap is MWF and I am really a cream guy. AOS and DR Harris are my favorite creams. Predominantly a face latherer. I like to sport a variety of different facial hair styles depending on mood or season. Body soaps, beard oils, and balms are also my thing.

I am pretty settled on Simpson Wee Scott and a Wide Waist Mighty Midget with a Type G Injector. Simple tastes in that regard. Aftershaves and tonics are my rabbit hole. My goto soap is MWF and I am really a cream guy. AOS and DR Harris are my favorite creams. Predominantly a face latherer. I like to sport a variety of different facial hair styles depending on mood or season. Body soaps, beard oils, and balms are also my thing.

Sounds like you know your preferences very well! It’ll be nice to have input from someone who uses creams more often; a lot of tub/puck soap guys here.

The G is a great razor to settle on.

SOOOO HAPPY to see you here Tony! My day this morning was already great...but seeing you here now made it even better! Glad you found your way here!

Back