The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Greetings from Sweden

Shave&Butcher

Shave Newbie
Hello,

My name is Johan. I have been shaving with a straight razor for about 8 years. I use shavettes and occasionally safety razors as well. I also shave my head since 19 years and almost always use a Leaf razor for that, although once a year or so, I decide to butcher myself with a straight razor up there.

Happy to be here!

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome Johan! Glad you could join in.

What are some of your favorite soaps and aftershaves to go along with your SR shaves?

Välkommen Johan!

I’ve seen your channel and love your little humorous jokes at the beginning of each one! And quite impressive with the single edges (I don‘t think I’ve seen you with a DE ever)……We’re glad you found us.

A little bit of admin here - The forum is a wealth of info and good gentlemanly forums. Please make sure to familiarize yourself with our Terms and Conditions Linked Here:
https://theshavingcadre.com/threads/tsc-terms-of-use-tou-revisions-updates-2-2021.3796/

Should you need any assistance in navigating the site or help please contact any of our friendly Concierge Staff.

@Spider , @NurseDave @heysi , @Fenster , @Scuttlesoap

or feel free to reach out to any of the owners of TSC
@BarberDave
@CVargo
@CBLindsay

And may I say - I love your cuisine in your country!

1676324268978.jpeg

1676324227322.gif

Greetings, and Welcome to The Cadre!

We have a whole forum here dedicated to our members Shave Videos. Just be sure to read to TOU regarding videos if you want to post yours here. We'd love to see them!

Välkommen Johan!

I’ve seen your channel and love your little humorous jokes at the beginning of each one! And quite impressive with the single edges (I don‘t think I’ve seen you with a DE ever)……We’re glad you found us.

A little bit of admin here - The forum is a wealth of info and good gentlemanly forums. Please make sure to familiarize yourself with our Terms and Conditions Linked Here:
https://theshavingcadre.com/threads/tsc-terms-of-use-tou-revisions-updates-2-2021.3796/

Should you need any assistance in navigating the site or help please contact any of our friendly Concierge Staff.

@Spider , @NurseDave @heysi , @Fenster , @Scuttlesoap

or feel free to reach out to any of the owners of TSC
@BarberDave
@CVargo
@CBLindsay

And may I say - I love your cuisine in your country!

View attachment 104979

View attachment 104978
Haha that's the very best of the Cuisine Suedoise. Thanks!

Good idea. I don’t know either.
You can quote each message, either as a whole, or just what you want to highlight like normal. Just hit the quote button on each message. Then hit insert quotes at the bottom of the reply box. It lets you preview every message you hit quote on, delete any you don't want to use, and even re-order them.

Back