The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Greetings from Malaysia

I think we will get along just fine! Welcome to TSC!
Great list! You have been quite busy! :ROFLMAO:
Welcome home sir....
Many thanks for the warm welcome! Felt at home already.

Yes, I've busy accumulating but fortunately (or unfortunate), I am far away from the Shaving Equipment Capital...otherwise, it would have been way out of control :LOL: :LOL:
I am glad to be able to have some great vintage DE razors from the USA. Just unable to get aftershaves...:confused:
I'll just enjoy reading all of your descriptions and pleasures....
Sometimes....the journey is better than the end.

Keep safe, nice shave and cool regards for the summer,

Welcome aboard. Sounds like you have some great shaving stuff.

Looking to try a puck of PAA black cavendish out this fall. It's one of the best smelling soaps I have. Got a feeling after a few shaves I'll be wanting to get some aftershave to go with it.

Welcome aboard. Sounds like you have some great shaving stuff.
Looking to try a puck of PAA black cavendish out this fall. It's one of the best smelling soaps I have. Got a feeling after a few shaves I'll be wanting to get some aftershave to go with it.
Welcome to the Cadre, glad you found us!
Many thanks, guys! A real pleasure to be here.

Yes, the PAA Cavendish and matching aftershave, my number 1 software! Love the scent and performance. I got both separately via UK...hahahaha.
Other than the Macaroot & Aloe matching cream and aftershave the PAA Cavendish is my only top matching pair. Wish I can get more....hahahaha

Welcome. Sorry to hear that shipping is so frustrating for you. Aftershave is a PITA because of the restrictions on alcohol. I have yet to find a easy work around to get the ones that are "unobtanium" here in the US. I can only imagine how hard it is for you to see infinitely more temptation from sites like ours. You have my sympathy brother. One possible way is to try and find people willing to bring you back some in the form of carry on items. Not sure how strict your country is on customs enforcement.
Fluffy

Welcome. Sorry to hear that shipping is so frustrating for you. Aftershave is a PITA because of the restrictions on alcohol. I have yet to find a easy work around to get the ones that are "unobtanium" here in the US. I can only imagine how hard it is for you to see infinitely more temptation from sites like ours. You have my sympathy brother. One possible way is to try and find people willing to bring you back some in the form of carry on items. Not sure how strict your country is on customs enforcement.
Fluffy
Thank you Sir for your concern and some tips. Yes, temptations galore in the USA and Canada. For an ardent shaver enthusiast, it is indeed 'gut-wrenching' because unable to match aftershaves with the soaps especially like Stirling and now A&A.
The idea of someone bringing over is definitely planned but due to the pandemic...it'll be a long wait. That's how I get my PAA Cavendish and 2 Clubman aftershaves....when someone returns from the UK. So I bought it online and ship it to them and they bring to me.
My country custom is ok with shaving products with no problems.
I am now eyeing A&A Kaizen and Peach&Cognac soaps available from Maggard Razor now with reasonable shipping rates.
I wonder if anyone has both and if there's any difference between the 2?

Anyway, best regards and take care...let's see how I can get aftershaves...hahahaha

Back