The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Greetings from Italy

Lukewellinhome

Jr. Shave Member
Hi everybody,
my name is Luca, I am from Siena a little city in the region of Tuscany in central Italy.I work in a farm that produces mainly wine and olive oil as a farm employee. When there are no visitors I work in the fields with my colleagues but when people come to visit I use my knowledge of sommellerie to sell our products.
I started wet shaving in June 2021basicly to have a good shave, than I discovered the possibility to bring back memories and the experience povoqued by a a soap and and an after shave with it's fragrance or a cut sensation from a razor or the wonderful massage of a brush. I use mainly DE and SE. I am starting to use shavette AC blades or half blade.
Here I am, glad to be here thanks to the videos of Dave.

A hearty welcome to you my friend! Are you a fan of Arch Brito Mogno??? Sounds like you live a wonderful life, not much evokes the Italian theme in my mind more than Olives and wine.

I hope you enjoy your stay and make many posts with us! Take care my friend!

Welcome to The Cadre! Good to have you here. Lots of great people here so anything you want to know or need to ask, we're here for you!

Lots to see, read, and get involved with here. We're much more than just a wet shaving forum. I'm here for the camaraderie more than anything else. We have so much fun. Hope you enjoy it as much as we do!

I see you’ve already found the TOU, so you’re off to a great start.

Should you need any assistance in navigating the site or help please contact any of our friendly Concierge Staff:

@Spider , @NurseDave @heysi , @Fenster

or feel free to reach out to any of the owners of TSC
@BarberDave
@CVargo
@CBLindsay
[/QUOTE]

Welcome to The Cadre! Good to have you here. Lots of great people here so anything you want to know or need to ask, we're here for you!

Lots to see, read, and get involved with here. We're much more than just a wet shaving forum. I'm here for the camaraderie more than anything else. We have so much fun. Hope you enjoy it as much as we do!

I see you’ve already found the TOU, so you’re off to a great start.

Should you need any assistance in navigating the site or help please contact any of our friendly Concierge Staff:

@Spider , @NurseDave @heysi , @Fenster

or feel free to reach out to any of the owners of TSC
@BarberDave
@CVargo
@CBLindsay
[/QUOTE]
Thank you for the warm welcome and let's see what happens here! I like cameradism so.I will be around 👍

Back