The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Greetings from Boise ID

Nice!
I am starting a Wet Shaving page on FB.
Couldn't find one and thought it would be good to see if there is any interest in the area.
I don't use FB but hope you find some followers in the area. I've come across just one other gent from the area on another forum years ago, but he dropped off end of last year.

I don't use FB but hope you find some followers in the area. I've come across just one other gent from the area on another forum years ago, but he dropped off end of last year.

I'll let you know if anything comes of it.
Would be nice to do a meetup or gear trade/swap sometime (if the group is large enough)

Greetings!
I am also in Boise.
Do you find any good stuff around Boise or do you buy your stuff online?
I had a brain fart and forgot to mention my best pickup from the antique store on Overland. A Shick C2 Repeating Razor for $35. Totally slipped my mind as I lent it to one of my nephews over a year ago and he finally returned it today.

I haven't really hunted for vintage stuff.
I prob should, but just don't have the time mostly.
Plus I've got so much great new stuff already.

I had a brain fart and forgot to mention my best pickup from the antique store on Overland. A Shick C2 Repeating Razor for $35. Totally slipped my mind as I lent it to one of my nephews over a year ago and he finally returned it today

Back