The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Greeting everyone from Canada Gatineau,QC

Thanks very much I really appreciate it a lot and as child I always had high interest in Horology touring trough Europe early 90’s when I was kid to Switzerland seeing watchmakers and learning..

Some of my Favourites are Breitling, Patek Philipe, Jeager LeCoultre is a watchmaker of watchmakers fantastic watches history among of course with others also I like Omega..

As per shaving gear I have Karve SS , Brass Gladius Handle, Feather WS-D2 polished I recently polished it in my workshop professionally to a mirror finish took only 3 days to achieve that perfection

Soaps I enjoy barrister and Mann, Zingary man, noble otter I have one soap only Orbit by them...Dr. Harris, Truefitt & Hill
and few others

Brushes I have few Yaqi’s when I started but really love Wolf Whiskers I only have one at the moment

Shaving bowl Captains Choice, Pottery By Heather purchased at Karve site,

And that’s about it hoping to get Timeless Razor Titanium for my Birthday coming at decent price here if I can find.

Take Care Stay Safe

Alan H
Sounds like you have a fantastic den, but I didn’t see any mention of straight razors, strops, and stones.
7EF21D92-2E9A-492E-8607-1A31235821DF.gif
Let me know if you want to get started.

Back