The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Glad to be here!

Welcome Paul! Glad you could join in!

What are some of your favorite hardware and software pieces right now?

Welcome Paul! Glad you could join in!

What are some of your favorite hardware and software pieces right now?
Well, I just use a disposeable razor...I find I'm most comfortable with that. I have 7 brushes-3 from Stirling(which I call "Stoylin")in another forum-everyone is used to it, lol). Hard to decide on my favorite shave soaps. Stoylin makes good ones. Been pleased also with Central Texas Shave Soaps. Thank you for the welcome. :)

Welcome to The Cadre!

Central Texas Soaps? Have you tried Saw? I love that scent!

Have to tried a DE? Or are you just happy with disposables? I think DE are way smoother and more comfortable than disposables, plus I don’t like all the waste those disposables produce.

I knew a Paul from Acton, MA.

The shave clowns over at that other joint never let him forget about that day he caught some babe in aisle 12 at the supermarket leaning in his space just to catch one whiff of his Clubman AS.

Welcome aboard Paul.
🤪

iu

I knew a Paul from Acton, MA.

The shave clowns over at that other joint never let him forget about that day he caught some babe in aisle 12 at the supermarket leaning in his space just to catch one whiff of his Clubman AS.

Welcome aboard Paul.
🤪
I had a feeling that was you! Good to see you again! Thanks for the welcome, Mr. Cawtuh.(Or perhaps I should just call you Bill, as we're in a different forum.

Welcome to The Cadre!

Central Texas Soaps? Have you tried Saw? I love that scent!

Have to tried a DE? Or are you just happy with disposables? I think DE are way smoother and more comfortable than disposables, plus I don’t like all the waste those disposables produce.
I think that's one of Greg's newer ones. I couldn't quite figure it out at first glance. Is it "Saw" as in sawdust?

It’s from a few years ago. It’s Saw as in Texas Chainsaw Massacre.
View attachment 75150
A few years ago.....time sure does fly. The CTS offerings I have still have the old designs. I think I'll get a "refill"of the Grandpa's Barbershop when I'm done with it. Two things will be different-a nicer looking barber pole, and no Bentonite Clay.

Back