The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

FROSTY’S 2021 Christmas Card Exchange

Well alright I hope everyone has gotten a card from me who I had / have addresses for..

So I got a card from Cvargo.. Thanks Chad.

I also got a card from Fenster... Thanks Gerry..

So...... That means I have gotten cards from KJ And Chad And Gerry...

I appreciate the cards so much guys , Thank you very much,,,

I haven’t been to the mailbox in a few days. But I suspect there’s at least a couple of cards out there for me. Will venture out tomorrow to collect them.

I haven’t been to the mailbox in a few days. But I suspect there’s at least a couple of cards out there for me. Will venture out tomorrow to collect them.
Same here, I haven't been to the post office in a few days so it is probably waiting for me.

OMG !!!!!! Forgot to mention this.... I got a card from Don. Thank you !! It was so cute with all the pics of Danger baby !!!!!!!!

Thanks guys for the replies. I appreciate it a lot. I just wanted to make sure you people were getting the cards because I had not heard if anyone had even gotten any of them. I was beginning to think maybe my local post office didn't send them out after I dropped them off.

I wasn’t officially a part of the card exchange this year (too much going on to even consider adding more to do) but I got cards from a number of TSC guys. I want to thank everyone who sent a card, my wife LOVES getting your cards (she knows a few of you strictly by the annual Christmas cards…and she DOES remember who you are). if it weren’t for your cards she/we would‘t have cards to hang in her card thing.
She may have Intercepted others but off hand I know we got cards from @Majorrich @Spider @dangerousdon @CVargo thanks again and merry Christmas (and @dangerousdon and @CVargo, the Mrs loved the kid picture)

oh and @Fenster, got your card too

I wasn’t officially a part of the card exchange this year (too much going on to even consider adding more to do) but I got cards from a number of TSC guys. I want to thank everyone who sent a card, my wife LOVES getting your cards (she knows a few of you strictly by the annual Christmas cards…and she DOES remember who you are). if it weren’t for your cards she/we would‘t have cards to hang in her card thing.
She may have Intercepted others but off hand I know we got cards from @Majorrich @Spider @dangerousdon @CVargo thanks again and merry Christmas (and @dangerousdon and @CVargo, the Mrs loved the kid picture)

oh and @Fenster, got your card too
I didn't send you one because I didn't have your address ... Sorry..

Have you never ordered anything from CBL? Lol
Is that the address we could send cards to also?? YES I have that address !!!!! Thanks @Spider

Edit......
After looking I dont have one of the packages with the address on it still here.. !!!! AAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Back