The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

FROSTY’S 2020 Christmas Card Exchange

See above, post 1.
Thanks I forgot that was in post 1 but also with everything going on currently do you think by Dec 5th will be soon enough this year ? I mean I know they said that its expected that the postal service this year is gonna be majorly overwhelmed with all the online shopping And gift and card sending....

I'm planning on sending mine out this week. Mostly because i bought the cards a couple days ago and will have some time this week to fill them out and get them in the mail.

The funny part is, I'm such a procrastinator that normally they would not be arriving until Christmas Eve. So I guess the upside of 2020 is that it has given me more time to do stuff like write cards.

Getting The Kids ready for School Winter Testing but Cards ready to be stamped and dropped into the mail...

(Photo deleted for privacy concerns)

Last edited by a moderator:
@Jaro1069 , just a friendly heads up, I don't really care because I have a PO box, but not everyone wants their home address in the public view.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I Missed that !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! will the mods Please remove that !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!thanks for the catch .. I was Stupid right then !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back