The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Friday release.

Dragonsbeard

Shave Enthusiast
Artisan Retailer
New Release Today.
Nuage De Citron Shave soap. ( Cloud of Lemons in French ) will be available on the website in the new F Base in both the 4.5 and 7.5 oz sizes. The 100% natural aroma blend is composed of Organic Sicilian Lemon Essential Oil, Organic Calabrian Lemon Essential Oil, Organic Lemon Verbena Essential Oil, Natural homemade Lemon Fruit Imulsion, Organic Verbena Essential Oil, Tonka Bean Butter, Essential oils of Cedrat ,Litsea Cubeba, Massoia Bark CO 2 Extract, Elemi Essential Oil, Ylang Ylang Essential Oil, East Indian Sandalwood Essential Oil.
The Matching Skin Food Splash is about a week away from release as I’m waiting on the labels for it.

Also today I’m launching the first batch of a couple of new products. A bar soap and a Shampoo/Body wash in the Greenfresh Aroma blend. I’ve had many requests for these two products especially since the weather got so hot. I made a couple of testers an sent them out to 2 customers that had the complete set of the current Greenfresh products which includes the Shave Soap, Skin Food Splash, EDP and one even had the custom Replenish Hyaluronic acid serum with the Greenfresh Aroma. FYI I have the same set up myself. Anyway after adding the bar soap and shampoo/body wash we all pretty much had the same experience. After washing our hair and body with both, then getting out of the shower and shaving with the Shave soap, then applying the Replenish and Skin Food Splash and then after getting dressed spraying the Greenfresh EDP it was a very refreshing somewhat cooling experience. One guy took it a step further and added the Ice Dragon drops to both his shampoo/body wash and his Shave soap and he said it took the whole cooling sensation to another level. He said it was like having air conditioning under his clothes for a couple of hours! I tried it and all I can say is on a 90 + degree day it was very refreshing and I get what he said. I’ll admit I’m all about cooling down in this very hot weather we are having. I’ve even made myself a bar soap and Shampoo using Peppermint with adding Menthol and of course using the matching Peppermint Shave soap and Skin Food Splash adding the Ice Dragon drops and that was even stronger in the cooling department but not quite as good aroma wise as although I love Peppermint I like the Greenfresh aroma even better.

So the bar soap and Shampoo/Body wash is also made in the Colonia and Succes and Fresco and on those I’m just waiting on labels so when they come in I’ll add them to the website but for today it’s only the 2 Greenfresh products.
Oh and sorry for the very amateur photos of the Greenfresh bar soap and Shampoo/Body wash. The professional ones will be on the website. I’m awful at taking photos lol

Great Shaves and Showers!

Frank

EB5CB0D1-F827-40EA-94ED-6A9C82CD5DCA.png

CA1AB490-BF03-4E95-A6C0-042321257612.jpegDCCEB690-B960-42CF-8C36-30395ECDF4D0.jpeg

Back