The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

focus R48

Jaro1069

TSC's Cheerleader
Veteran
hello all has anyone tried one of these? what do you think of it? i dont want to spend 50 dollars or more on something i might not like before i get you guys opinions......

Never heard about it until your question. Personally, I don't like the idea of having to cut a DE blade on half. I don't see why it wouldn't work, but I'm not gonna try it because I'm a terrible scientist.

Haven't tried it. It looks like it might shave similarly to a GEM.

Give it a try and let us know. If you like it maybe you could do a pass-around for it.

Haven't tried it. It looks like it might shave similarly to a GEM.

Give it a try and let us know. If you like it maybe you could do a pass-around for it.
From what I understand it's like the razorock eco except the head piviots similar to the cartridge razors...

I did some reading on it when it first came out, but decided against buying one for two reasons:
- price (Yeah, I'm frugal)
- the head seems to need pressure before the pivot kicks it. It just seems unnatural to me.

Last edited:
Strange concept. It should shave like a DE, don't believe that blade can be noticeable rigider when locked flat... For me it's a DE, which needs to be rinsed twice as often. And don't think it's a good idea to have a pivoting head on any razor. This is just an opinion, never saw razor until reading this thread. Company I do know for their aluminium shavete, from few years ago, solid and precise, mostly good reviews.

Back