The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Figaro

Graybeard57

TSC's Steven Wright
Veteran
Just used this again this morning after a long layoff. I love the smell, reminds me of anise, but I think it's the coumarin. Excellent skin toning and conditioning. There's no glycerin, but instead castor oil. Don't know why this sat on the shelf so long.

This is one of my absolute favorite aftershaves! I don't what took me so long to find it! I love the way it smells and I love the way it feels on my face!

This is one of my absolute favorite aftershaves! I don't what took me so long to find it! I love the way it smells and I love the way it feels on my face!

I don't remember how I learned of this product, but I'm glad I took a chance and tried it. As I recall, it's not too expensive, and its performance is topnotch.

I don't remember how I learned of this product, but I'm glad I took a chance and tried it. As I recall, it's not too expensive, and its performance is topnotch.

I think I saw it on Italian Barber and was curious. I bought a bottle and haven't looked back!

I think I saw it on Italian Barber and was curious. I bought a bottle and haven't looked back!

Don, the more I use this, the better I like it. The alcohol sting is so mild, so brief, it's practically negligible. One drawback is the scent fades pretty quickly, but the postshave feel lasts all day long.

I get a fair bit of longevity out of it...I would say about 4 to 6 hours straight least.

Back