The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Fenster Shaves

The second video came out OK, I thought. Next time i will adjust the camera angle down a bit. Let me know your feedback.

SOTD 4-1-200
"So I still don't really know what I am doing yet." Believe me...neither does the rest of us! šŸ™ƒ Nice video and great shave! The Captain's Choice aftershaves are some great juice! I wish the scent lasted longer. As far as Lime Aftershaves go...My favorite is Island Lime by Avon. I know it sounds crazy...but you will find quite a few around here that feel the same. Thanks for sharing!

Ladies and gents...weā€™ve got a natural! Nice job on the second video!

Yep. a natural @Fenster GREAT job. The cooling agent are synthetic and give a gradual building cooling that doesn't effect the scent like menthol can. Also good for those allergic to menthol. Avon Island Lime if you are fortunate enough to find is AMAZING

Thank you very much guys. I appreciate all the nice comments. Thanks for the explanation about the cooling agent and the recommendation for Avon Island Lime, hope i can check that sometime.

Last edited:
Back