The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Favorite Rivalry (Non-Sports Related)

I became a boxers guy in college - back in those days- I was actually in pretty good shape (on the crew team) so I wore those calvin klein still little briefs. My college roommates strung a clothesline across our quad and hung all my underwear out. I didn't live it down for a while - I switched to boxers that day lol
I prefer those under armour compression things for football, but go briefs for basketball. I've been askef a few times by guys in the locker room about briefs and got some grief for em. But for some reason "ride up" seems to happen more in basketball. Guess what more guys are switching.

I prefer those under armour compression things for football, but go briefs for basketball. I've been askef a few times by guys in the locker room about briefs and got some grief for em. But for some reason "ride up" seems to happen more in basketball. Guess what more guys are switching.
I wish I was still in shape like you :)

Alright I have another one:

Falling asleep on a zoom call and snoring vs laughing at the person who fell asleep on the zoom call

Looking at our 3 sleeping beauties @Scuttlesoap @Majorrich @Fenster
ok, no excuses but... I have a couple excuses... It was my first day back to work after vacation and I had gotten up at 5:30AM and worked day shift and I believe it was after 1AM (Eastern). :sleep::sleep::sleep:

1625061229806.png

TP is always over........ unless you have a cat (or possibly a dog) then it goes under or else you end up with a pile of unrolled TP on the floor every day. YES, I know from experience.

Pop, Tennis Shoes, Crunchy.

Now.... the picture file extension *.gif Is it pronounced Gif or Jif???

Back