The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Favorite Aftershave Balms

Conservator

Shave Member
I am a big fan of aftershave balms and creams. Some of my favorites: L'Occitane Cade ASB, Proraso ASB, DE Harris ASM, and Phoenix Artisan Mysterium Serum.

What are your favorites?

I too am a big fan of Balms and Creams. I have to say the balms available through Hendrix Classics & Company have an amazing face feel.

When it comes balms, I tend to use LEA, La Toja, Soap Commander, WSP, and a handful of designer balms like Versace Dylan Blue and YSL L’Homme when I want to treat myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like CBL's Aftershave tonic the best. It's more of a milk, I guess, but still a hybrid splash. Also really like Omega's Via Barberia aftershave serum and Balm.

Aqua Velva Sensitive 5-in-1 ASB is a great all-around balm. It is lightly scented and works well for me. I just wish I could still get it locally, but it is readily available on Amazon.

LIke mentioned the AV 5 in 1 is my favorite balm. I also really enjoy Stirling Balms.

Back