The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Fatip Lo Storto?

Quijote

La Mancha's Best Shaver
Legacy
First Responder
I was on a shaving retailer's website last night and saw Fatip now offers a slant. From the reviews, it sounds like it is a bit milder than my German 37. Has anyone had any experience with these?

They also have both an open comb and closed comb. The open comb is sold out everywhere I looked.

I tried their Piccolo back in the day and enjoyed it. It had quite a bit of blade exposure, but gave a great shave.

Feel like I remember a lot of people complaining about alignment issues on another shave forum, but no personal experience. The price is right though!

No one? Too busy with the high end stainless razors? Looks like I may have to pick one up to see how they are.
I can help share my experience...FYI, I have 4 slants including the Fatip OC Slant...
Among the 4, I find the FOCS is the mildest. It is a very nice enjoyable easy and smooth razor. The blade is so rigidly clamped.
The downside is...yes, the blade alignment on mine is not 100%. Actually not a big issue, just require some fiddling and it's good to go. Not 100% balanced but the shave is still good.
I wish I was more patient and waited for the gold FOCS... :LOL:
Ah well...my conclusion is the razor is ok. YMMV of cors...
Hope this helps...

Back