The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Farewell Pannacrema

fhalden

"Like BarberDave… I make my own fun”
If this image is genuine, then this is bad news.

695f45dccb15ed530847cb88f57b5525.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Even after the clearance discount, it’s still outside what I’m willing to pay for it.

Even still, sad to see a staple product disappearing.

If this image is genuine, then this is bad news.

695f45dccb15ed530847cb88f57b5525.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk
There is nothing on the website at all, but it does take the clearance coupon, sad if true, one of the best soaps ever

It may be true, the “clearance” code listed above works on the website if anyone wishes to buy their products at 40% off

looks as if it is Retailers are mentioning it BOOOOOOOOOO

Well, just got confirmation from the owner it is True :cry:
Another one bites the dust, sadly

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Along these same lines one of my wife’s good friends was “nice” enough to let me know Christian Dior is raising their prices 7% so stick up on purses now. 😬

Pannacrema is an excellent soap. Still have a few jars in storage. Trying to decide if I need more. Is this like when KMart went out of business? Will we see 80% off in a week?

I have a couple of the Nuavia soaps in the crock (guess that tells us they are more than 3 years old) and am happy I have them. I don't plan to buy more as I figure I will never get through what I have now BUT I would encourage those who don't own a tub of their own to pick one up if possible. I hear you @CVargo, I too wonder if there will be steeper discounts in the near future but my guess is their retailers will snap up the available stock at whatever discount they can get and there will be little left on the website soon.

Blue is gone, Rossa is close, as is Verde, nera has a bit. All the aftershaves are in stock if your order from the site tje 40% basically negated the shipping depending on what you buy so pretty much retail unless you buy a bunch. I don’t think retailers are gonna get a chance.

Yes most retailers are out of stock as well.
I was missing 3 of the balms so ordered from them. With discount was only 20 for a balm. Won't get another chance. So I have a complete set of all 4.
Fantastic scents and soap.

Blue is gone, Rossa is close, as is Verde, nera has a bit. All the aftershaves are in stock if your order from the site tje 40% basically negated the shipping depending on what you buy so pretty much retail unless you buy a bunch. I don’t think retailers are gonna get a chance.
Whew, glad I waited. I would have been sucked into buying the blue soap and the blue and red AS.

Anyone getting slow service on a shipment.
I got a message they ran out of boxes last week.
But that was the last I heard from them?
Just curious.

Back