The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Face Masks

woodpusher

TSC’s International Man of Meh
No, not the N95 nor even the type of mask I probably "should" wear in public to stop children from running in fear. 👹 I talking about cleansing masks.

My wife used to use St. Ives mineral clay masks but they appear to have been discontinued from what I can tell.
1652058781101.png

She has tried a bunch of the creams, cleansers, scrubs, muds, peels and has now started trying the mask sheets, but so far nothing we have found resembles the old St Ives clay mask that she always used.

Any idea on what would be a good replacement?

Mine uses Mary Kay charcoal mask stuff. Her skin is a billion times better than mine…so it must be working 😂

Has she tried.....

Clay Mask by Cetaphil Pro, Dermacontrol Purifying Clay Face Mask with Bentonite Clay for Blackheads and Pores, Designed for Oily, Sensitive Skin, 3 oz​

I also found this which may help.....

For any of the ladies (or gents wondering about Christmas gifts for their heart's flame), we ended up adding some masks and scrubs to a face cream order we placed a few months ago. We discovered their products when we walked into a tiny shop in Greece on a shore visit while cruising the Eastern Med about 7-8 years ago. Now we order from there every year or two, whenever my wife runs out.

After trying all of the new-to-us masks and scrubs, she's quite happy with how things are working out.

1670683554121.png(image linked to store)

1670683922129.png

Back