The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Enders Speed Razor

Jaro1069

TSC's Cheerleader
Veteran
Enders Speed Razor blades?
hello all i just won one of the black handle one and need to find a couple of blades if anyone has any spare ones... i want to try the injector blade with enders blade mod so if anyone has spare enders blades and maybe one or 2 injector blades it would be much appreciated.....

What do you guys think of the enders speed razor? Do you use the original blade or the injector. What do you think of those?

I like the way mine shaves and wish I could find one with the chrome insert in any of the colors. I tried an original blade but it was too tuggy for me. Ground it down and use as a holder for a Schick injector blade now.

I like the way mine shaves and wish I could find one with the chrome insert in any of the colors. I tried an original blade but it was too tuggy for me. Ground it down and use as a holder for a Schick injector blade now.
The ones with the chrome insert are the speed shavers arent they? They replaced the original older speed razors and were made in more colors if im not mistaken...the reason i got a plain black one was i won it for less than 6 bucks including shipping and its my first enders btw.

The ones with the chrome insert are the speed shavers arent they? They replaced the original older speed razors and were made in more colors if im not mistaken...the reason i got a plain black one was i won it for less than 6 bucks including shipping and its my first enders btw.
Not entirely accurate as seen by this photo, it's a little more complicated than that. Wanted this updated for others researching in the future. The chrome inserts are a newer version though.
1568220316455.png

Ok sorry. But the ones with the inserts were speed shavers right? And they were made After the speed razors. Right? They didnt make a speed razor with the insert and the speed shavers did come in multiple colors. Correct.. I didnt know the dates was why i didnt say them.. Thanks for the addendum.

Not entirely accurate as seen by this photo, it's a little more complicated than that. Wanted this updated for others researching in the future. The chrome inserts are a newer version though.
View attachment 8635
Mine came in a red box and said speed razor on it. And my lid has a couple of pieces of tape on the corners and the spine to reconnect the 2 box pieces.

Mine came in a red box and said speed razor on it. And my lid has a couple of pieces of tape on the corners and the spine to reconnect the 2 box pieces.
There were too many variations of boxes etc to get into. Speed shavers came later ? Yes. Speed razors came in black AND red that I know of. Speed Shavers with chrome insert came in Red, black, yellow and green that I know of. I hesitate to get into it without having all the details but wanted accurate statements made for future searches taking place.

I can post pics later, but I have 2 of the black handled ones. One is OC and one is a straight bar. Hoping to test out both soon.

Still dont see one in the red box like mine.. I have only seen 1 other in the red cardboard box..

Still dont see one in the red box like mine.. I have only seen 1 other in the red cardboard box..
That isn't an exhaustive list of all the boxing, just a walk thru the changes with the company as time went by. I've seen the red cardboard box before too (y)

Back