The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

EMERGENCY!

Did you drink that?? Maybe thought it was a bottle of Whisky? You might want to exit your home for fear of setting it ablaze with the exhaust fumes that are about to begin.......any moment now. By all means, DO NOT light any candles or get near any open flames......the resulting explosion may light up 3 states.

Did you drink that?? Maybe thought it was a bottle of Whisky? You might want to exit your home for fear of setting it ablaze with the exhaust fumes that are about to begin.......any moment now. By all means, DO NOT light any candles or get near any open flames......the resulting explosion may light up 3 states.
Haha I drink this stuff and put it on EVERYTHING! Including cookies I go through about a bottle a week in these type of sauces. @Spider ’s, even faster

Haha I drink this stuff and put it on EVERYTHING! Including cookies I go through about a bottle a week in these type of sauces. @Spider ’s, even faster
This one was at the shop so it went a bit slower, and yes it goes well with PB&J

Your Rudolph Buddy hasn't contacted me about placing an order.... Maybe they aren't very good about the whole "Stalking" thing. LOL

Your Rudolph Buddy hasn't contacted me about placing an order.... Maybe they aren't very good about the whole "Stalking" thing. LOL
Do you have a special holiday peppermint hot sauce? Asking for a "friend".

Back