The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Election Mail

This is a comprehensive list of who can view or obtain copies of voter registrations by state. While California doesn't make it available publicly, they might as well because who they restrict is few and far between. Just though @CBLindsay wanted to know.

This is a comprehensive list of who can view or obtain copies of voter registrations by state. While California doesn't make it available publicly, they might as well because who they restrict is few and far between. Just though @CBLindsay wanted to know.

This should keep me busy.

I guess we are the product.

Off topic a bit...but possible useful information...

I had a conversation with a current sitting US Representative. He told me that when a constituent writes, calls, emails, or visits, they often (not always) will see if that person has voted and how often they voted. They don't see who or what they voted for, but they check to see if they voted.

Take that for what it is worth, but I thought it was interesting nonetheless.

Off topic a bit...but possible useful information...

I had a conversation with a current sitting US Representative. He told me that when a constituent writes, calls, emails, or visits, they often (not always) will see if that person has voted and how often they voted. They don't see who or what they voted for, but they check to see if they voted.

Take that for what it is worth, but I thought it was interesting nonetheless.
Fact.

Just get one of those removable magnetic ad signs and stick it on the passenger door of your Tesla. This is assuming it is made of metal.
I know you're kidding but if you have a business and put a sign on your car you are allowed to write it off as a business expense.... As advertising....

Back