The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

El Dorado SE Coming Soon

Hey Ken, any specific colors this will be in or just the orange

Hey Ken, any specific colors this will be in or just the orange

No Butterscotch. This offering will be for 26 mm and 28 mm ElDos in Antique Ivory, Jade, and Lemon Drop. I think we'll limit to 50 brushes in total. Pricing will reflect the complexity of the engraving (and Cody's cut). Knot choices will include D9, 2018 Oumo, and our 2-band synthetic.

No Butterscotch. This offering will be for 26 mm and 28 mm ElDos in Antique Ivory, Jade, and Lemon Drop. I think we'll limit to 50 brushes in total. Pricing will reflect the complexity of the engraving (and Cody's cut). Knot choices will include D9, 2018 Oumo, and our 2-band synthetic.
@Spider will take one in each colour.

We haven't figured out exactly how we're going to do it, but this 28 mm Vesuvius El Dorado will be made available for purchase (at a price not exceeding that of a 28 mm brush in our Year of the Dragon SE) to the winner of a lottery we will conduct. That lottery will include only those who purchased one or more brushes in the offering prior to its close when 1) we reach orders for 50 Dragon El Dorados or 2) some time this coming weekend (probably Saturday).

P3252994wsc1.jpg
P3252995wsc2.jpg
P3252996wsc3.jpg
P3252997wsc4.jpg

Oh No!!! What happened Mark?!?! (Or didn’t happen…)

We fixed it!
Oh yes, it happened! And I couldn't be happier! 😃

giphy.gif

Back