The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

ED’s Shaving Journal & Other Ramblings.

Mail call Today.
2009444ca30880ba1e84ada72ae262d9.jpg

8ae6ca098d9a3a9d465f75992414d764.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
And it will ring like the Liberty Bell when you lather in it!

Second shave with my Karve C. B. Razor. Went really well 3 pass BBS.
THIS RAZOR MIGHT BE A KEEPER.

C plate again.
Blade Gillette silver blue.
Soap & Aftershave Fine American Blend.
4a9c63cfab545c312ce406e955a55d28.jpg

Sorry, never used a R41. I don't go aggressive so I think the B plate is where I was at with the Karve.
I have the.

C Plate in SB & OC

D Plate in SB & OC

E Plate in SB.

Thank s guys.

I had the SB with a B and C plate (sold a while ago). The C was a good, close shave. The B was a little hard to get a BBS for me. If the GC 84 is up your alley, the C would have been fine @NurseDave .

Regarding the B, you definitely didn't miss anyway, imo, @ED3054 . I didn't have the *cough* to try the D or E. Looking forward to see how you like it. I believe all of his plates go up in both gap and exposure. Each should be a definitive step in agression.

Man, that Brut Dominant is pretty pricey! Hows the scent for you? What type of scent?

Scent wise. I would say a Dulled down Barbershop/Sporty Scent. I like it last all day. Price wise I got 2 Bottles for $ 7.00 from Walmart.com. Free shipping.

Scent wise. I would say a Dulled down Barbershop/Sporty Scent. I like it last all day. Price wise I got 2 Bottles for $ 7.00 from Walmart.com. Free shipping.

Must be looking in the wrong places...a quick Google search was saying like $20 a bottle...

Back