The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

ED’s Shaving Journal & Other Ramblings.

Also Received this Beauty Today.
34ac86ecf22f49d398b9730078ff49ba.jpg

b1d027c581cb2b2314d41d9a9ba41c69.jpg

ed850ea06c188d6f9b57ff9fda375fd2.jpg

5922102a91453380562155f8e8d3adb5.jpg

This is just too Funny. I must of Recommended Cella shave soap to someone. Received this Post Card in the Mail Today. No Return Address.

Ruffled someones Feathers
This is Difficult to write as I’m Laughing so Hard.
9b7797512f96c2ab7b3e180c43eed822.jpg
Well my friend, humans never cease to amaze me - or in this case disappoint - but know this - I appreciate you no matter what soap you use……..

Last edited:
This is terrible. Regard it as a sample of the worst of human behavior, then laugh at it. Cella is a fine soap. Great scent and lathers very well.

Sorry I have not Been Around much.
Due to a Foot wound that would not Go Away. We tried 3 skin graphs and a Operation. Then After a MRI they found a Massive Bone Infection. They think they got it all. I spent 4 days in the Hospital on Intravenous Antibiotics.
Then they Operated on me. I’m Home now Feeling pretty good. Am not Allowed to walk or put Pressure on my right foot. Stuck in Recliner.

If you want to see a Picture of my wound just Ask. Don’t know if it’s ok to post something like that Here.
Don’t want to Gross anyone out.

Thanks Guy’s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad to hear you're home and on the mend brother! Take it easy on that troubled tootsie and get well soon!!! :)

Sorry I have not Been Around much.
Due to a Foot wound that would not Go Away. We tried 3 skin graphs and a Operation. Then After a MRI they found a Massive Bone Infection. They think they got it all. I spent 4 days in the Hospital on Intravenous Antibiotics.
Then they Operated on me. I’m Home now Feeling pretty good. Am not Allowed to walk or put Pressure on my right foot. Stuck in Recliner.

If you want to see a Picture of my wound just Ask. Don’t know if it’s ok to post something like that Here.
Don’t want to Gross anyone out.

Thanks Guy’s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Get better man. My prayers.

Back