The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

DST

OH NO!!!! Just a few more days left to save those hours of daylight! Soon they'll be gone and you'll be sorry you didn't act! #FOMO

time-change-service-pnp-ppmsca-50900-50987v_custom-f0535c2ddeb0c0bffb975729b206dcd57913afb9.jpg

Kid of reminds me of this story.

“Three guests check into a hotel room. The manager says the bill is $30, so each guest pays $10. Later the manager realizes the bill should only have been $25. To rectify this, he gives the bellhop $5 as five one-dollar bills to return to the guests.

On the way to the guests' room to refund the money, the bellhop realizes that he cannot equally divide the five one-dollar bills among the three guests. As the guests are not aware of the total of the revised bill, the bellhop decides to just give each guest $1 back and keep $2 as a tip for himself, and proceeds to do so.

As each guest got $1 back, each guest only paid $9, bringing the total paid to $27. The bellhop kept $2, which when added to the $27, comes to $29.”

I’m still tired though.

Daylight Saving Time lasts for 238 days. That's 65.2% of the year, which pretty much makes it the new Standard Time doesn't it?

As each guest got $1 back, each guest only paid $9, bringing the total paid to $27. The bellhop kept $2, which when added to the $27, comes to $29.
Because you're comparing apples and oranges...

Because you're comparing apples and oranges...

I recently found out that unless you graft an apple cutting, you will never again have that same sort of apple. That was kind of suprising and yet totally logical as they described the issue.

Proof podcast

Back