The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Doc’s Natural Obsession

Great shots. We like taking pictures in nature too. You have a really good eye.

Here are some photos I think you would like. We took these while living in Montana. Granted, some of these are in town, but still good shots is wildlife.
Tammy saw this cloud, and we just had to take a picture of it. Between the shape and the light shining down, I swear it seemed like an angel. This deer lived in our apartment complex. The one moose is rearing up at the other because her calves are around the corner. The other is turning to run.

Cool, thanks TJ. The ducks are my favorite, but those spider might keep me inside.

This is quickly turning into a favorite thread of mine

Great shots! Love seeing nature pics. Expecially the reptile/amphibian and spider pics! You've come across some great diversity.

DocHoliday0831 said:
Common Garter Snake
DocHoliday0831 said:
the absolute smallest toad ive ever seen
Fixed those for you.

first update is several that i didn't post before. some of these are local and some are from some traveling my family and i have done.

Not really in nature but a view from the Berthoud pass on the way to the condo. It did snow on us on the way.

Stealing your thread a little TJ.

My son and I saw this while on a short hike camping

Back