The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Doc’s Natural Obsession

Most of my pics aren’t on my phone, but this is one from the last time we were in Maui.

Ey ye ye. 1st I find out the green colour tractor isn't the right one, and now you're a Canon guy!?!? This is just too much ?

Ey ye ye. 1st I find out the green colour tractor isn't the right one, and now you're a Canon guy!?!? This is just too much
1f609.png

was a Christmas gift I really didn’t choose the brand or I would have tried a Minolta so I could have used my old 35mm lenses.

on top of the pass ditto animal track, by size and shape, I am guessing mountain lion, but not 100% budding plant (nothing in bloom yet) Frasier River view from 150 ft over the trail possible beaver dam? that snow makes a great bench lake reflection shot, couldn't resist more on top of the pass ditto

Don that in BC Canada? I thought you was a southern gent. Those shots are absolutely stunning

and mountain lion is a highly likely candidate for that print!!

Don is that in BC Canada? The shots are absolutely stunning!!! Mountain Lion is a very good assumption for that track as well.

Great shots Don. Higher elevations here still have snow. Yesterday when coming home late I saw two coyotes entering through the top of our neighborhood. The predators are coming out for sure.

Back