The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Disney+

As far as I know Disney+ is its own thing. So you can add it to anything ;)

Disney already makes enough money...can’t they go back to being free? :ROFLMAO:

Currently have no plans to get it, still enjoying Netflix for the time being and don’t want multiple services (or bills).

I saw it coming, but I hope this trend of every major provider needs their own streaming service comes to an end at some point soon. It’s ridiculous.

Disney already makes enough money...can’t they go back to being free? :ROFLMAO:

Currently have no plans to get it, still enjoying Netflix for the time being and don’t want multiple services (or bills).

I saw it coming, but I hope this trend of every major provider needs their own streaming service comes to an end at some point soon. It’s ridiculous.
It will as they acquire each other eventually

Disney just taking over the world

New Marvel content, new Star wars content, and access to the full Disney vault. It's worth it. Plus with the added bundle of Hulu and ESPN+. It's definitely worth it. I think I will drop my Netflix plan down to a cheaper one because there are a few shows I enjoy that are Netflix originals.
I’m doing exactly this!

Tried to get on and got the whole "you need to contact customer service" thing. I am sure servers are being overloaded and the high volume is causing issues. Not a biggie. I get it when I get it. Wife sent an email and when they get back to us I'm fine. After all...I'm getting it for free.

Tried to get on and got the whole "you need to contact customer service" thing. I am sure servers are being overloaded and the high volume is causing issues. Not a biggie. I get it when I get it. Wife sent an email and when they get back to us I'm fine. After all...I'm getting it for free.

Are you though? With that higher than normal phone bill #fiforlife

Sorry couldn't help it lol!

So my smart and sassy 2 year old who knows how to use the Amazon Fire remote for the TV. Saw me looking around at Disney+ yesterday making sure it works. I come back downstairs after running to the restroom and she's watching Chip and Dale Rescue Rangers. Start cooking dinner as my wife is on her way home with my son, and she switches it to Frozen.

Her words, "This better than Vudu" that's where all our digital copies have been stored.

Connor and I watched a Duck Tales last night after Frozen.

Family tested family approved!

Watching the first episode of The Mandalorian. New show about the a bounty hunter a la Star Wars. Seems pretty good.
That's what I'm anxious about! Boba Fett has long been m y favorite.
Tried to get on and got the whole "you need to contact customer service" thing. I am sure servers are being overloaded and the high volume is causing issues.
SAME!!!

I’ve been informed by the missus that I was sorely mistaken about not signing up for Disney+...we might even do the +Hulu & ESPN package, lol.

Back