The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Disney+

Post back on your thoughts. I'm interested but I would be looking at it as a Netflix replacement. Is this a viable option. We tried Prime and it doesn't hold a candle to Netflix.

What’s Disney+
0520c6a556955dcd9165e036493cd67c64e6f5-v5-wm.jpg

Post back on your thoughts. I'm interested but I would be looking at it as a Netflix replacement. Is this a viable option. We tried Prime and it doesn't hold a candle to Netflix.
This in going to be in addition to netflix and prime for us, but we just cut out cable so still cheaper overall. Prime video is just a bonus anyway and netflix has plenty of good originals we watch. I'm excited to get access to stuff that has been locked in the vault for a while!

What’s Disney+

Disney just taking over the world

New Marvel content, new Star wars content, and access to the full Disney vault. It's worth it. Plus with the added bundle of Hulu and ESPN+. It's definitely worth it. I think I will drop my Netflix plan down to a cheaper one because there are a few shows I enjoy that are Netflix originals.

We are on a trial of Prime right now but won't renew it. We don't buy enough to worry about shipping (we usually have over $25 when we do place orders). The streaming is pretty bad. I mean come on, they still want you to pay for shows on top of a subscription!!! Haven't tried Hulu yet but may look into it. Netflix's price is getting up there and the content seems to be getting stale or the shows are racier than we are comfortable watching.

Wife just signed up for it this morning. But we are doing it through our Cell Phone Provider.

Just FYI...if you are a new Verizon Customer or if you are an existing customer with an Unlimited plan, Verizon is giving you Disney+ for a year free.

Back