The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Dimensions of Razorock What the Puck Shaving sticks

Luecke3262

“I am the Grail Razor Hunter”
Hobbyist
Hi Guys,

I'm looking into having some one make a custom shaving stick holder for the Razorock what the puck shaving sticks(for a gift). Would anyone have one available, so I can provide the dimensions to the 3D printer?

Thanks,

Matt

There was a another string but I can’t find it that there is a place on Etsy that does shaving sticks for both the half size (which I believe the RazorRock sticks will fit) and a whole stick.

Here’s the vendor - the limitation seems to be in that they have 3 colors - red, gray, and tan. But you can customize a word or monogram on it.

www.etsy.com/listing/863926577

There was a another string but I can’t find it that there is a place on Etsy that does shaving sticks for both the half size (which I believe the RazorRock sticks will fit) and a whole stick.

Here’s the vendor - the limitation seems to be in that they have 3 colors - red, gray, and tan. But you can customize a word or monogram on it.

www.etsy.com/listing/863926577
Yep, this is the company I was going to use, but I wanted to make sure we had the right dimensions before I order.

Thanks!

Back