The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Deo/Antiperspirant of the Day

I use the same thing everyday, never changes.
7.jpg

I also use Gillette gel deodorant, same as what Dave posted. Maybe even the same stick…
50898065-7F6E-4C00-BD12-C43C775D2143.gif
Not.

Been using that brand for years after needing to find an Avon roll-on replacement…finding that solids clump really badly for me and leave a mess, I gave it a try and haven’t had to switch since.

You know that you can save money by simply not sweating. 😜

My alum stick (a hefty bugger) servers double duty and lasts a LONG time. Yes, I did research to ensure it was the right kind of alum before buying my first one years ago.
View attachment 65727
As long as it’s not the same one as you run on your face 😂

And as long as you know it works for you…I’ve passed by those people that have to do it for such n such medical reason or because they’re trying the all natural route…who it definitely isn’t working for…phew! 🤭

As long as it’s not the same one as you run on your face 😂

And as long as you know it works for you…I’ve passed by those people that have to do it for such n such medical reason or because they’re trying the all natural route…who it definitely isn’t working for…phew! 🤭
One stick at a time (3017!!) performing double-duty!
It doesn't stop the sweat as it's not an antiperspirant, but my wife hasn't told me to go take a shower (lately!!! :eek:), so something is working right.

Back