The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

DE Razor of the Day

West Coast Shaving DE, CC
Israeli Personna Platinum (1)
ea88a1dc9d03ad5f6540010e67b331d4.jpg

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

Karve SS SB Christopher Bradley Razor (plate C) w/ KAI Stainless Steel (5)

View attachment 75644

Hi @MarkB. Curious about comfort and efficiency of the C plate w/ the Kai? I have both the B plate, and I've shaved with the Kai. C has positive blade per Karve website, and Kai seems slightly larger than average blade size. I love the B w/ Kai because of mildness and efficiency for me. I may be splitting hairs to think that there's much difference. Looking for qualitative reply. Just curious about your thoughts on C plate/Kai both for comfort and efficiency?? Thanks :)

Hi @MarkB. Curious about comfort and efficiency of the C plate w/ the Kai? I have both the B plate, and I've shaved with the Kai. C has positive blade per Karve website, and Kai seems slightly larger than average blade size. I love the B w/ Kai because of mildness and efficiency for me. I may be splitting hairs to think that there's much difference. Looking for qualitative reply. Just curious about your thoughts on C plate/Kai both for comfort and efficiency?? Thanks :)
I found the C plate with the KAI to be a little harsh until the third shave. After that it's been a smooth and efficient shave every time. I have the B plate. Once I change out this blade I may try another KAI with the B plate and see how I like it.

Back